SirFabulousDeskSirFabulousDesk

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Threepio Takes a Bath Threepio Takes a Bath

Lol x-D

Great take on Star Wars. I always thought there was something strange abut cthreepio. The music made all the difference. Also I really liked the lighting effects that showed lust that just really made me lose it.

Phobotech responds:

lol, thanks man!

Turing Test Turing Test

Woah.

CReepy. But still pretty good, the music made the cartoon. I really liked the style. Hopefully, I dont get lonely enough to talk to the worlds most advanced chat bot.

Jimtopia responds:

Hopefully.

o--(:[]= o--(:[]=

Im in love <3

I only wish I could make 3D like that. I am curious of what programs you used ( and please dont tell me something that costs like 300$, Im broke ;-D) Anyway, it's so entertaining and I like the low-polygon effect.

jagondudo responds:

i used maya chum, and after effects and flash

Here Comes the Sun. Here Comes the Sun.

x-D Great fun

Lol. How classic, I literally laughed the whole time. You should really add more angles or unique scenes though it would make is soooo much more enjoyable. Other than that I found it absolutely hilarious.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Lol

The animation was absolutely great. Rina-chan can't be that bad though. Anyway, I loved the story line. x-D I really couldnt stop laughing. This is definately worth the front page. Reminded me so much of egoraptor though.

Tarboy Tarboy

This was a perfect example of a professional

This was a perfect example of a professional animation. The effects for staging, the music, and the frame by frame itself were great. The story wasn't bad either. The music was so catchy in the intro too.